REGARDING THE FUTURE
Dual Show // April 20-22
∆∆THIS FRIDAY’S SCHEDULE∆∆
• Opening commencing at 6:30 p.m.
• Performances will begin around 9:00 p.m.
—(essentially once the height of attendance is approaching performances will start)
• Maxwell Lee will begin with performances of three different musical projects that will gradually morph into one another with brief intermissions in between.
• A room transfer will ensue to be followed by Max Harris continuing the live audio element of his own origin.
• Then a collaborative fusion of both Maxwell Lee and Max Harris will begin.
•• All the while (before performances), various forms of artwork shall be available to be viewed and scrutinized, with audio support provided by FENS.
••• There will be limited supplies of alcohol and some morsels for munching, however, feel absolutely free to bring substances for both on your own accord! After all, THE MORE THE MERRIER!
••• Also, we strongly encourage guests and anyone at all to attend and enjoy the exhibition! Expect to have a good time and see what it means to be REGARDING THE FUTURE!
Two nights of immersive multi-sensory experience.
•••The Future is slowly approaching, make sure you’re ready, and spread the word. This is a multifaceted exhibition including various forms of art, performance, music, and raw circumstantial engagement… This is not going to be a moment to let slip past into the crags of the depthless void of things that could have been. See you all… in the future.•••
Viewing music provided by our good friend:
“Fens” (Banana Peel/Mmmmaven)
Saturday, April 21st at 7:00PM
The Open Door Project Live at “Regarding the Future”
369 Congress Street - Floor 7, Boston, MA 02115